Pro100 is a flexible canvas that showcases your finished products in panoramic 3D renderings ( 💡 try the link on your smartphone) or standard 3D renderings, both of which you can share with your customers in formats they can view on their computers or mobile devices. The ability to import textures and 3D objects from external sources provides additional flexibility.
Included is a built-in shape editor for creating and detailing individual parts, which you can then add to your library individually, or combine and save as finished parametric products.
- Shareable Panoramic 3D Renderings (New)
- Custom Closets
- Garage Cabinets
High-End 3D Renderings
- Custom Dimensions on Floor Plans & Elevations
- Shape Editor
- Custom Trim & Crown Moldings (make or import)
- Cut Lists
- Door Lists
- Job Costing
- Export to CSV/DXF to 3rd party software
- Custom Library
- Import .JPG textures for wood materials, countertops, doors, or any surface you want to texture
- Inch & Metric
- Optional CNC Version
- Import 3D Objects from CAD
Because you have the ability to design objects from scratch at the part-level using Pro100’s shape editor, you can design virtually any type of custom cabinetry, furniture, and in the case of one specific customer, guitar stands.
Pro100 is used for…
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Commercial Cabinets
- Closet Design
- Garage Cabinets
- Entertainment Centers
- Interior Design
- Kitchen Refacing
- Office Layouts
One Full License is $2550 US Dollars (one-time cost; shipping and taxes not included) and can be installed on multiple computers (requires USB dongle key to run).
- If you build commercial cabinets, you may also want to check out RouterCAD. RouterCAD is a commercial cabinet design software suite with custom shop drawings, G-Code export, and other tools that lend to the designing and manufacturing of commercial cabinetry.
- Cabinet Solutions is a simple, comprehensive cabinet design program for 2D & 3D drawings, cut lists, door reports, job costing, and optional CNC capabilities, starting at $495 per year.