What are the system requirements?
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Newer (Including 8.x, but not the “RT” versions)
- At least 2GB of RAM
- 500MB of Hard Drive Space
- 1mb of Video Card
- Pentium III or better Processor
- 800MHz or Faster Processor Speed
- 800×600 Resolution
- Options for Mac Users
How quickly can I get the software?
- For the non-CNC version, you can be up and running the same day as long as you place your order by 4PM Pacific time, during normal business hours (M-F 8AM-5PM Pacific, excluding holidays).
- Orders placed between 4PM-5PM Pacific time risk rolling over to the next business day.
- Any orders placed after 5PM Pacific will roll over to the next business day.
- For the CNC version, we need to ship a physical USB security key. We offer different shipping options, so please call for a detailed estimated time of arrival.
How do I try the software?
Sign up for a test drive.
How do I generate a cut list?
How do I create an island cabinet?
Can I build frameless cabinets?
How does the job costing work?
Can I build cabinets with inset doors & drawers?
How do I draw angled walls?
How do I design a desk?
Is there a CNC version?
Yes there is. Check out the demo video below.