The top three reasons cabinet makers purchase a program such as Cabinet Solutions are:
- A quick and easy way to preview your project via 3D & 2D drawings.
- A quick and easy way to accurately estimate job costs.
- A quick and easy way of accurately generating manufacturing reports such as cut lists, door lists, and panel optimizations.
We address these needs by providing a program that enables you to complete your initial layouts & revisions quickly, estimates job costs based on your real material & hardware costs, and generates a number of manufacturing-related reports to help build the job after your proposal is accepted.
Whether you rent or purchase, you still get the same capabilities (see software features below) in the standard program.
– 3D Renderings Details
– Cut Lists & Door Lists Details
– Dimensions Floor Plans Details
– Dimensioned Elevations Details
– Assembly Sheets
– Panel Optimization Details
– Part Labels
– Material Takeoffs
– Estimating / Job Costing Details
– Supports Inch and Metric
– Optional CNC Version
Check out the frequently asked questions if you didn’t find your answer.
– Face Frame Cabinets
– Frameless Cabinetry
– Residential Cabinets
– Commercial Cabinetry
– Kitchen Cabinets
– Entertainment Centers
– Garage Cabinets
– Other types of casework